Skanwear are a rapidly expanding global manufacturer, and supplier, of Arc & Flame Protective Clothing & PPE. Our clients are among the most well-known brands around the globe. Whilst our global DC is based in Doncaster, UK, we have offices in Switzerland, USA and Australia.
- Position: Customer Service Executive
- Location: Finningley, Doncaster
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Language: English (multi- lingual candidates are particularly welcomed)
Summary of Role
The Customer Service executive role’s main aim is to support the customer service team in delivering world class service with every order. They would process orders, answer customer queries, and communicate effectively with customers on the status of their orders. This would be managed by answering incoming calls and completing tickets on our customer service ticketing system.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Completing customer service tickets quickly and effectively.
- Answering queries and questions from customers
- Dealing with complaints from customers.
- Support preparation and management of the Back Orders
- Communicate proactively to customers on status of open orders.
- Liaise with other departments on customer service issues
- Ensure world class service with every order
- Ensure world class communication with every order
- Work with the sales team, supply chain and warehouse in dealing with urgent requests
- Passionate about SAVING LIVES. The safety of colleagues and customers
- 100% service orientated – must display a can-do attitude and a willing to resolve problems quickly and taking responsibility to ensure they are complete – always thinking in the eyes of your ‘customers’.
- Must have a keen eye for detail and be methodical and accurate when completing tasks.
- Communicates effectively with ‘customers’.
- Prioritises activities – as there will be times when there are many tasks that require doing at once.
- Must embody the SKANWEAR values:
- Put Customer 1st (others next, yourself last)
- Be Responsible - The buck stops with you
- Be Humble - Act with humility
- Be Candid & Transparent
- Be Bothered
- Get the rocket launched - but be a finisher
- Don't assume! The devil is in the detail
- You own your destiny
- Always be learning! Everyday is a school day
- No shortcuts to success
You will be:
- Be part of a friendly diverse team who are passionate about saving lives
- Part of a high growth business boasting 97% staff retention
- Given opportunities for career progression
- Competitive salary & 29 days holiday
If you believe you are the right candidate for the role, please send an email with your CV and any other supporting information to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be in touch in due course.