Customer Care Executive
Who we are:
Skanwear are a rapidly expanding global manufacturer, and supplier, of Arc & Flame Protective Clothing & PPE. Our clients are among the most well-known brands around the globe. Whilst our global DC is based in Doncaster, UK, we have offices in Switzerland, USA and Australia. We are seeking an highly motivated, customer centric person to join our Customer Care Team.
- Position: Customer Care Executive
- Location: Finningley, Doncaster
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Language: English (multi- lingual candidates are particularly welcomed)
About the role:
SKANWEAR is a fast-growth and dynamic business. We employ people across five different countries globally and have customers in over 39. We offer clients tailored Arc & Flame Clothing & PPE solutions. Working in the Skanwear offices at Vanern House, Finningley, the Customer Care team is available to look after our global customer base.
The customer service team is often the first point in Skanwear to which a customer can make contact to make enquiries, place an order and register satisfaction or dissatisfaction. It is therefore essential that a Customer Care Executive has a passion for providing excellent customer service.
The role involves interacting with customers; providing them with information about company products and services to enhance their experience when dealing with us. The role also expects a high level of sympathy and understanding when dealing with customer enquiries and frustrations to ensure a positive resolution is found for all parties concerned.
The team member must display a high level of courtesy in attending to customers in person, over the phone, via email and through live chat. They are required when dealing with customer enquiries to provide useful answers to give the customers clear direction on what they want.
A major responsibility of the Customer Care Executive is to handle all enquiries and complaints of customers with regards to company goods and services. This must be carried out in accordance with company policies and procedures to ensure the reputation of the company and win customers’ trust.
After providing useful assistance to customers on the products or services they are enquiring about, they may be required to direct the customer to the next appropriate support channel within the organisation.
Reporting to the Customer Services Manager working 40.75 hours per week within the working day of 7am- 6pm Monday-Friday, the following requirements are necessary of the Customer Care Team:
- Answer customer enquiries via email, phone, and live web chat and address their questions with accurate answers.
- Process sales orders.
- Work collaboratively within the customer team
- Arrange returns and exchanges
- Provide sales quotations
- Collate accurate reports using up to data and relevant data
- Communicate with various departments across the business
- Liaise with third parties to enhance the customer experience
- Receive customer complaints and deal with them quickly and sympathetically whilst also providing solutions to assist the customer in future.
- Ensure that necessary changes are implemented following customers complaints to avoid repeat occurrences.
- Record any examples of customer dissatisfaction on the Target Zero Log.
- Keep and maintain records of all customer enquiries, complaints, and transactions for future reference and evaluation by management.
- Provide customer after care
- Process customer card payments.
- Process customer requests eg, change of address, update of contact details
- Make improvement suggestions on products and services from customer feedback.
- IT Skills including knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Smartsheets etc
- Flexible working
- Strong communication skills both within the company and externally to customers and suppliers
- Customer focused
- Excellent listening skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to live by our core values- Knowledge, Care, Safe and Innovation
- Ability to work with other and independently on projects
- Positive outlook
- Friendly manner
- Problem solving
- Ability to speak foreign languages is desirable but not essential
Why you should join SKANWEAR:
You will be:
- Be part of a friendly, diverse Customer Care Team
- Part of a high growth business boasting 97% staff retention
- Given opportunities for career progression
- Competitive salary & 29 days holiday
To apply please email email@example.com with a cover letter and your CV and we’ll be in touch.