The STRATA® ARC Ladies Shirt is INHERENT Lightweight & comfortable combined with excellent protection against an electric ARC event and protection against heat & flame. Featuring double chest pockets with buttonholes to house stationary/ small tools.
100% Inherent ARC FR Protection
The FR protection is woven into the fabric meaning it is permanent. No matter how many times the garment is worn or washed, the protection level always remains. This results in peace of mind knowing all STRATA® garments will keep engineers safe for the life of the garment and it saves you money reducing the cost per use by not having to keep replacing garments after their chemical protection is washed out.
External transfer badge displaying the garments Standards and Arc cal rating
Allows the wearer to tighten or release the cuff fit over underlayers and against the weather elements.
Double Chest Pockets
Patch pocket with flap closure giving multi-functional storage possibilities for the wearer.
ATPV 9.2 cal/cm2
Class 1 Category 2
- Inherent Fabric: 54% Modacrylic, 44% Cotton, 2% Anti-Static
- Weight: 200 g/m / 5.9oz
- EN61482-1-2 Class 1 (4kA) (Electric Arc - Closed Box)
- EN61482-1-1 9.2cal (ARC Category 2) (Electric Arc - Open Arc)
- EN11612 A1, B1, C1 (Flame Retardant)
- EN1149-5 (Antistatic)
- EN 13758-2:2003+A1:2006 (UV Protection)
- NFPA70E Compliant
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.