Our SFV802 overall is specially designed for working in and around clean condition / FOD environments where there is a hazard of Electric Arc Flash or Fire. Lightweight and suitable for warm conditions. Unique Easi-Arm™ Gusset Technology gives excellent freedom of movement when wearing this garment.
This is a pocketless overall
- Inherent Fabric
- Adjustable Cuff
- Easi-Arm™ Gusset Technology
- Velcro front fastening
- Convertible stand collar
- Double Radio Loops
- Adjustable elasticated waistband
- Suitable for CC / FOD working environments
ATPV 9.9 cal/cm2
Class 1 Category 2
- Inherent Fabric: 54% Modacrylic, 44% Cotton, 2% Anti-Static
- Weight: 240 g/m
- EN61482-1-2 Class 1 (4kA) (Electric Arc – Closed Box)
- EN61482-1-1 9.9cal (ARC Category 2) (Electric Arc – Open Arc)
- EN11612 A1+A2, B1, C1, F1 (Flame Retardant)
- EN11611 A1+A2 Class 1 (Welding)
- EN13034 Type 6 (Chemical Resistant)
- EN1149-5 (Antistatic)
- EN20471 Class 3 (High Visibility)
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature