The first INHERENT ARC Waterproof overall of its kind. Packed with features yet still retains its High Protection Factor. Protecting against an ARC Flash event, Heat & Flame and Rain, combined with Hi-Visibility and reflective for increased safety.
The STRATA® Hi-Viz Waterproof Overall has been designed for functional working in extreme weather environments.
The hood is designed to go over all Safety Helmet varieties, and move easily with the head, the hood also rolls away easily into a collar when not in use.
The Easi-Arm™ Gusset Technology gives freedom of movement whilst functional pockets provide space for dry storage. Hi Visibility Orange ensures this garment is compliant with Railway industry Standards.
- Inherent Fabric
- Multi adjusting hood with toggles
- Angled Cargo Pocket for ease of access
- Adjustable cuff with ribbed cuff and thumb loop
- Inner Napoleon Pocket
- Leg Zip with gusset
- RIS-3279-TOM Compliant
ATPV 24.1 cal/cm2
Class 1 Category 2
- Inherent Fabric:
Outer: 40% Modacrylic, 37% Lenzing FR, 22% Regenerated Viscose,
1% Antistatic Liner: 50% Meta-aramid, 50% Viscose
Weight: 350 g/m
- EN61482-1-2 Class 2 (7kA) (Electric Arc – Closed Box)
- EN61482-1-1 24.1cal (ARC Category 2) (Electric Arc – Open Arc)
- EN11612 A1+A2, B1, C1, F1 (Flame Retardant)
- EN11611 A1+A2 Class 1 (Welding)
- EN13034 Type 6 (Chemical Resistant)
- EN1149-5 (Antistatic)
- EN20471 Class 3 (High Visibility)
- EN343 + A1 (Protection against rain)
- Conforms to RIS3279-TOM Rail Standard
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature