Exceptional combination of protection, style and comfort. This inherently fire retardant, anti-static, hi-visibility and arc protective shirt is designed for engineers that want a more corporate image in their working day. The STRATA® ARC Hi-Viz Shirt (CL.1/ARC2) features twin button down chest pockets, button down collars, front buttons covered with placket, safety symbols on the sleeves.
- Inherent Fabric
- Adjustable Button Cuffs
- Set in Sleeve
- Placket covered buttons
- 2 piece Collar
- Double Chest Pockets
- Hi-Viz Reflective Banding
- Contrast Collar/Cuff/Yoke to prevent dirt build up
ATPV 8.5 cal/cm2
Class 1 Category 2
- Inherent Fabric: 55% Modacrylic, 43% Cotton, 2% Anti-Static
- Weight: 200 g/m
- EN61482-1-2 Class 1 (4kA) (Electric Arc – Closed Box)
- EN61482-1-1 8.5cal (ARC Category 2) (Electric Arc – Open Arc)
- EN11612 A1+A2, B1, C1, F1 (Flame Retardant)
- EN13034 Type PB 6 (Chemical Resistant)
- EN1149-5 (Antistatic)
- EN20471 Class 3 (High Visibility)
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature