Our INHERENT multi-norm STRATA® ARC Hi-Viz RIS-3279 Trousers provides excellent protection against an Electric Arc Event and protection against Heat & Flame.
With reflective bands to the hem. Featuring ample pockets including concealed
knee pad pocket for easy kneepad access when worn.
- Inherent Fabric
- Elasticated Waist
- Twin Stitched outer leg seam
- Asymmetrical cargo pocket
- Concealed Kneepad Pocket
- Belt Loops
- Ample Pockets
- RIS-3279-TOM Compliant
Alternative colour options available Hi-Vis Yellow/Navy and Navy Reflex
(Fabrics may differ)
ATPV 12 cal/cm2
Class 1 Category 2
- Inherent Fabric: 40% Modacrylic, 24% FR Viscose, 20% Polyester, 10% Cotton, 4% Aramid, 2% Anti-Static
- Weight: 310 g/m
EN61482-1-2 Class 1 (4kA) (Electric Arc – Closed Box)
EN61482-1-1 16cal (ARC Category 2) (Electric Arc – Open Arc) EN11612 A1+A2, B1, C1, F1 (Flame Retardant)
EN11611 A1+A2 Class 1 (Welding)
EN13034 Type PB 6 (Chemical Resistant)
EN20471 Class 2 (High Visibility)
Conforms to RIS-3279-TOM Rail Standard
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature