Lightweight INHERENT multi-norm, electric arc flash resistant jacket, offering excellent protection from electric arc. Also perfect for ATEX environments.
• Very comfortable and durable water/oil resistant jacket
• Long cut back
• Lots of functional pockets
• Convertible Stand Colour
ATPV 9.9 cal/cm2
Class 1 Category 2
- Inherent Fabric: 54% Modacrylic, 44% Cotton, 2% Anti-Static
- Weight: 240 g/m²
- EN61482-1-2 Class 1 (4kA) (Electric Arc – Closed Box)
- EN61482-1-1 9.9cal (ARC Category 2) (Electric Arc – Open Arc)
- EN11612 A1+A2, B1, C1, F1 (Flame Retardant)
- EN11611 A1+A2 Class 1 (Welding)
- EN13034 Type 6 (Chemical Resistant)
- EN1149-3 (Antistatic)
- Conforms to NFPA 70E/NFPA 2112
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature