Lightweight comfortable Tool Pocket Trousers, with reflective stripes on the legs. Kneepad pockets and elasticated waistband for that perfect comfort. The STRATA® ARC Hi-Viz Tool Trousers has ample pockets and tool holsters to help you function on the job. The Trouser is ideal when working at height or on the ground and will keep you protected from an Arc Flash and Heat and Flame.
- Lightweight Inherent fabric
- Elasticated Waist
- Contrast Twin Stitching
- Reflective Piping Details
- Concealed Kneepad Pocket
- Belt Loops
- Ample Pockets inc Loose Hanging Front Pockets
- NFPA 70E / NFPA 2112 Compliant
ATPV 10 cal/cm2
Class 1 Category 2
- Inherent Fabric: 42% Viscose FR, 26% Modacrylic, 20% Cotton,
5% Para-aramid, 5% Polyamide, 2% Anti-static
- Weight: 255 g/m
- EN61482-1-2 Class 1 (4kA) (Electric Arc – Closed Box)
- ASTM F/1959 10cal ATPV (ARC Category 2) (Electric Arc – Open Arc)
- EN11612 A1+A2, B1, C1, F1 (Flame Retardant)
- EN11611 A1+A2 Class 1 (Welding)
- EN13034 Type PB 6 (Chemical Resistant)
- EN1149-5 (Antistatic)
- EN20471 Class 1 (High Visibility)
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature