Exceptional combination of protection, style and comfort. This inherently arc protective, fire retardant, anti-static shirt is designed for engineers that need want a more corporate image in their working day. The STRATA® ARC Corporate Shirt features twin button down chest pockets, button down collars, front buttons covered with placket, safety symbols on the sleeves.
- Inherent Arc & Flame protection
- Two button chest pockets
- Button down collars
- Longer cut back
- External safety symbols
ATPV 8.5 cal/cm2
Class 1 Category 2
- Inherent Fabric: 55% Modacrylic, 43% Cotton, 2% Anti-Static
- Weight: 200 g/m
- EN61482-1-2 Class 1 (4kA) (Electric Arc - Closed Box)
- EN61482-1-1 8.5cal (ARC Category 2) (Electric Arc - Open Arc)
- EN11612 A1+A2, B1, C1, F1 (Flame Retardant)
- EN13034 Type PB 6 (Chemical Resistant)
- EN1149-5 (Antistatic)
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature