The STRATA® ARC Clean Conditioned Lightweight Coverall extremely comfortable designed Coverall, with reflective stripes on legs, arms, shoulders and torso. No pockets, and Velcro fastening ensure that this Coverall meets Clean Condition Specifications. Using the new Easi-arm™ design to make the Coveralls that much more comfortable when working overhead, and adjustable waistband for that perfect custom fit.
- Very Lightweight Inherent fabric
- Easi-Arm™ Gusset Technology on sleeves
- Velcro fastening on front
- External kneepad pockets
- Radio/PAM Loops on chest
- Adjustable cuffs
- Elasticated Waistband
ATPV 8.5 cal/cm2
Class 1 Category 2
- Inherent Fabric: 54% Modacrylic, 44% Cotton, 2% Anti-Static
- Weight: 200 g/m
- EN61482-1-2 Class 1 (4kA) (Electric Arc – Closed Box)
- EN61482-1-1 8.5cal (ARC Category 2) (Electric Arc – Open Arc)
- EN11612 A1+A2, B1, C1, F1 (Flame Retardant)
- EN13034 Type 6 (Chemical Resistant)
- EN1149-5 (Antistatic)
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature