Our innovative STRATA® ARC Hi-Viz Waterproof Jacket is jam packed with features but still retains its high protection factor. Our INHERENT fabric protects against an ARC Flash event, Heat & Flame and Rain, combined with Hi-Visibility and reflective for increased safety.
The Waterproof Jacket is designed for functional working in extreme environments. The hood has been designed to go over all Safety Helmet varieties, and move with the head. The Easi-Arm™ Gusset Technology gives freedom of movement.
Functional pockets provide space for dry storage. Hi Visibility Orange ensures these garments are compliant with Railway industry Standards.
- Inherent fabric
- Easi-Arm™ Gusset Technology
- Multi adjusting Hood with toggles
- Zip to connect to matching salopette (STRATA® Arc Hi-Viz Waterproof Bib Pant)
- Adjustable cuff with ribbed cuff and thumb loop
- Hidden front pockets angled to repel water build up
- Inner Napoleon pocket
- RIS-3279-TOM Compliant
ATPV 24.1 cal/cm2
Class 2 Category 2
- Inherent Fabric:
Outer: 40% Modacrylic, 37% Lenzing FR Viscose, 22% Regenerated Viscose 1% Anti-static.
Liner: 50% Lenzing FR Viscose, 50% Meta-Aramid
- Weight: 350 g/m
- EN61482-1-2 Class 2 (7kA) (Electric Arc – Closed Box)
- EN61482-1-1 24.1cal (ARC Category 2) (Electric Arc – Open Arc)
- EN11612 A1+A2, B1, C1, F1 (Flame Retardant)
- EN11611 A1+A2 Class 1 (Welding)
- EN13034 Type 6 (Chemical Resistant)
- EN1149-5 (Antistatic)
- EN20471 Class 3 (High Visibility)
- EN343 + A1 (Protection against rain)
- Conforms to RIS-3279-TOM Rail Standard
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature