The SOLAS approved Transit Suit is designed for transit by boat on water, for example when travelling to a windfarm to commence work. The suit also performs well for similar on-water activity where warmth and protection from the water are essential.
The suit’s material is waterproof and it features super-soft neck and wrist seals to protect from water sprays, splashes and falling into the water.
A host of useful features complement the suit, including Kevlar® reinforcement, an integrated hood, a comfortable adjustable collar, multiple pockets with different functions, a snap hook and a whistle.
- Fully SOLAS Approved Transit Suit
- 320 Denier Embratex fabric construction – tough with a cotton-like feel, waterproof and water repellent
- Neoprene neck fitted with fleece lined adjustable collar
- Integrated high visibility hood – stows away inside collar when not in use
- YKK® Aquaseal® two-way dry zip
- Neoprene wrist seals with protective cuffs
- Left chest pocket, fitted with mesh drain (fastened with hook and loop patches)
- Fully dry smart pocket located on right chest (zipped)
- Removable radio pocket located on left chest, inc. zipped safety pocket
- Zipped safety pocket includes snap hook and pealess whistle attached to suit via bungee cords inside the pocket
- Removable Flexi-Light stick pocket on the right arm
- Glove pockets on both lower arms (fastened with hook and loop patches)
- Neoprene gloves included
- Identification card holder mounted on both glove pockets
- Drainable bellows pockets on the left and right thighs (fastened with hook and loop patches)
- KN601 Kevlar® reinforced kneepads
- KN601 Kevlar® reinforced seat area
- Fully breathable 320D socks with Kevlar® reinforcement
- 25mm reflective bands and reflective printing
- Elasticated waist and internal braces
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
A key part of our service is the delivery. We understand that the delivery is a key element of the brand experience aiming to reduce downtime where possible and alleviate other concerns associated within different sectors of the industry.
SKANWEAR have a range of delivery options to ensure your team meet their deadlines safely and effectively. These include:
- Standard Delivery | 1-2 business days | £10.00 UK
- Express Delivery | Next Day Delivery (Order before 12:00pm) | £25.00 UK
- Collection available from Doncaster Warehouse: Ready within 2-4 working days
- Europe and worldwide deliveries (can vary between 3 - 10 working days)
- Timed deliveries
- Same day courier
- SMS text/e-mail delivery notifications
- Full tracking and Proof of Delivery available
We use UPS Worldship, DPD Predict and DHL Express. Interactive delivery services that tells you by text or email when your delivery will be delivered within an hours time slot. In the event that this is not a suitable time-slot, you can respond with a preferred delivery time or location, with options available to track the order online.
SKANWEAR have a choice of distribution locations to suit our customer needs. Our central distribution warehouse is in Doncaster, United Kingdom with additional distribution facilities in Australia, Germany, Sweden, Switzerland and the USA.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.