18gg Ultra Lightweight Cut Level F Glove with Armamaxx™ Core Fibre.
The Ultra-Air provides maximum ISO Cut F protection and extreme dexterity thanks to its ultra lightweight 18gg yarn construction and Armamaxx™ core fibre technology.
Long lasting, specially formulated Nitrile Foam coating is long lasting whilst maintaining maximum dexterity and grip in wet, oily and dry applications. Reinforced thumb crotch further extends the life of the glove in an inherently weak area.
Full touch-screen compatibility maintains maximum protection whilst using PDA’s and other touch screens in the workplace.
- Ultra Lightweight 18gg liner for exceptional dexterity
- Armormaxx™ technology to achieve ISO level F cut protection, the highest available for a knitted glove.
- Premium nitirle foam coating for excellent grip in dry, wet or oily applications
- Full touch screen compatability
- RTC™ technology reinforces an inherently weak area of the glove.
Certified to: EN388:2016 4X43F, EN420:2003+A1:2016
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
A key part of our service is the delivery. We understand that the delivery is a key element of the brand experience aiming to reduce downtime where possible and alleviate other concerns associated within different sectors of the industry.
SKANWEAR have a range of delivery options to ensure your team meet their deadlines safely and effectively. These include:
- Standard Delivery | 1-2 business days | £10.00 UK
- Express Delivery | Next Day Delivery (Order before 12:00pm) | £25.00 UK
- Collection available from Doncaster Warehouse: Ready within 2-4 working days
- Europe and worldwide deliveries (can vary between 3 - 10 working days)
- Timed deliveries
- Same day courier
- SMS text/e-mail delivery notifications
- Full tracking and Proof of Delivery available
We use UPS Worldship, DPD Predict and DHL Express. Interactive delivery services that tells you by text or email when your delivery will be delivered within an hours time slot. In the event that this is not a suitable time-slot, you can respond with a preferred delivery time or location, with options available to track the order online.
SKANWEAR have a choice of distribution locations to suit our customer needs. Our central distribution warehouse is in Doncaster, United Kingdom with additional distribution facilities in Australia, Germany, Sweden, Switzerland and the USA.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.