Size Charts and Guides
Integrated Face Shield; Replaceable By User.
- Optical powers, the coefficient of transmission, light scattering coefficient of the luminance - class 1
- Impact resistance, with an average energy- impact velocity of 120 m / s a ball with a mass of 0.86 g - the symbol B
- Protection from liquid splashes droplets, and - a symbol 3
- UV resistance - the symbol 2
- 1.2 level of protection (transparent cover W1)
- 1.7 level of protection (cover dimmed W2)
- Protection against electric arc - a symbol of 8
- Protection against thermal hazards caused by electric arc - Class 1 (testing chamber)
- Ratio> VLT 75% for class 0
- Protection against molten metals and hot solids - the symbol 9
- Resistance to damage caused by fine particles - the symbol K
- Resistance to haze - the symbol N
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
When not in use store the garment in a dry area away from direct sunlight