Keep warm, safe and smart. Electric arc flash resistant fleece make this a perfect solution when working around hazardous areas.
- Warm, Anti-Pilling fleece fabric
- Zipped Hand Pockets
- Perfect corporate solution
ATPV 10.1 cal/cm2
Class 1 Category 2
- Inherent: 60% Modacrylic, 38% Cotton, 2% Anti-Static
- Weight: 280g/m²
- IEC 61482-2 Class 1
- EN ISO 11612: A1 B1 C1
- EN 1149-5
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
A key part of our service is the delivery. We understand that the delivery is a key element of the brand experience aiming to reduce downtime where possible and alleviate other concerns associated within different sectors of the industry.
SKANWEAR have a range of delivery options to ensure your team meet their deadlines safely and effectively. These include:
- Standard Delivery | 1-2 business days | £10.00 UK
- Express Delivery | Next Day Delivery (Order before 12:00pm) | £25.00 UK
- Collection available from Doncaster Warehouse: Ready within 2-4 working days
- Europe and worldwide deliveries (can vary between 3 - 10 working days)
- Timed deliveries
- Same day courier
- SMS text/e-mail delivery notifications
- Full tracking and Proof of Delivery available
We use UPS Worldship, DPD Predict and DHL Express. Interactive delivery services that tells you by text or email when your delivery will be delivered within an hours time slot. In the event that this is not a suitable time-slot, you can respond with a preferred delivery time or location, with options available to track the order online.
SKANWEAR have a choice of distribution locations to suit our customer needs. Our central distribution warehouse is in Doncaster, United Kingdom with additional distribution facilities in Australia, Germany, Sweden, Switzerland and the USA.
How to choose the correct size
When purchasing Arc Flash Protective Clothing online it is imperative to make sure you are measuring your size correctly. See below for sizing on Unisex and Ladies Arc Flash PPE. Note that sizing is not always the same as high street clothing brands.
Follow these simple steps to ensure your Arc Flash Protective Clothing will fit.
1. It is recommended to request assistance from another person when taking your measurements.
2. Take measurements over light clothing as thicker clothing can add to the measurements.
3. Remove any items from your pockets before taking measurements.
4. Measure with the tape measure flat against the body.
5. Do not hold the tape measure too tightly.
How to measure
Neck: Measure with take measure flat around the back of the neck dipping down to the collar bone as the front of the neck.
Chest: Measure your chest at the fullest part, keeping the tape level under the arms, across your shoulder blades and back.
Waist: For your waist, measure level with your navel
Height: Your height is measured bare foot from the top of the head to the floor.
Inside Leg: Measure from crotch down to ankle bone
Jackets, Shirts, Poloshirts, T-Shirts, Sweatshirts
How to measure your chest size
How to measure your waist size
How to measure your oversleeve
How to measure your inside leg seam
How to measure your height
Once you have your correct measurements, it's time to choose your Arc Flash PPE
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.