Our innovative STRATA® ARC Hi-Viz Waterproof Jacket is jam packed with features but still retains its high protection factor. Our INHERENT fabric protects against an ARC Flash event, Heat & Flame and Rain, combined with Hi-Visibility and reflective for increased safety.
The Waterproof Jacket is designed for functional working in extreme environments. The hood has been designed to go over all Safety Helmet varieties, and move with the head. The Easi-Arm™ Gusset Technology gives freedom of movement.
Functional pockets provide space for dry storage. Hi Visibility Orange ensures these garments are compliant with Railway industry Standards.
- Inherent fabric
- Easi-Arm™ Gusset Technology
- Multi adjusting Hood with toggles
- Zip to connect to matching salopette (STRATA® Arc Hi-Viz Waterproof Bib Pant)
- Adjustable cuff with ribbed cuff and thumb loop
- Hidden front pockets angled to repel water build up
- Inner Napoleon pocket
- RIS-3279-TOM Compliant
ATPV 24.1 cal/cm2
Class 2 Category 2
- Inherent Fabric:
Outer: 40% Modacrylic, 37% Lenzing FR Viscose, 22% Regenerated Viscose 1% Anti-static.
Liner: 50% Meta-aramid, 50% Viscose
- Weight: 350 g/m / 10.3oz
- EN61482-1-2 Class 2 (7kA) (Electric Arc – Closed Box)
- EN61482-1-1 24.1cal (ARC Category 2) (Electric Arc – Open Arc)
- EN11612 A1+A2, B1, C1, F1 (Flame Retardant)
- EN11611 A1+A2 Class 1 (Welding)
- EN13034 Type 6 (Chemical Resistant)
- EN1149-5 (Antistatic)
- EN20471 Class 3 (High Visibility)
- EN343 + A1 (Protection against rain)
- Conforms to RIS-3279-TOM Rail Standard
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
A key part of our service is the delivery. We understand that the delivery is a key element of the brand experience aiming to reduce downtime where possible and alleviate other concerns associated within different sectors of the industry.
SKANWEAR have a range of delivery options to ensure your team meet their deadlines safely and effectively. These include:
- Standard Delivery | 1-2 business days | £10.00 UK
- Express Delivery | Next Day Delivery (Order before 12:00pm) | £25.00 UK
- Collection available from Doncaster Warehouse: Ready within 2-4 working days
- Europe and worldwide deliveries (can vary between 3 - 10 working days)
- Timed deliveries
- Same day courier
- SMS text/e-mail delivery notifications
- Full tracking and Proof of Delivery available
We use UPS Worldship, DPD Predict and DHL Express. Interactive delivery services that tells you by text or email when your delivery will be delivered within an hours time slot. In the event that this is not a suitable time-slot, you can respond with a preferred delivery time or location, with options available to track the order online.
SKANWEAR have a choice of distribution locations to suit our customer needs. Our central distribution warehouse is in Doncaster, United Kingdom with additional distribution facilities in Australia, Germany, Sweden, Switzerland and the USA.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.