Our SFX276 STRATA® Arc Global Trouser is going through a transition period. Images labeled 'Original Style' will phased out into the 'Revised Style' Trouser due to on-going feedback that customers like our SFX240 Trousers fit and design.
Once the 'Original Style' stocks have run out the 'Revised Style' will be supplied. In this interim period you may receive either style. The 'Revised Style' SFX276 Trouser features include:
- 5 Piece crotch design - for added strength when working and crouching
- Elasticated Waistband - same as previous trouser for comfort
- Jean Fit Back Yoke - revised construction for comfier fit
- Revised Leg Fit - more room on the thigh and tapered below the knee
- Removed the reflective banding
- Larger Belt Loops
- Concealed front kneepad pocket
- All certifications remain the same as the 'Original Style'
- NFPA 70E / NFPA 2112 Compliant
Old Style Features
Our Navy reflex global trouser has been ergonomically designed is lightweight and Comfortable with elasticated side waist for that perfect fit. The STRATA® ARC Global Trousers features INHERENT multi norm fabrics to maintain protection against an Arc Flash event and Heat and Flame.
Single reflective band to hem for increased visibility whilst our innovative ripstop fabric improves the durability of the garment.
- inherent Fabric
- Elasticated waistband
- Twin stitched outer leg seam
- Front swing pockets
- Back pockets with velcro fastening
- Belt Loops
- Concealed front kneepad pocket
- NFPA 70E / NFPA 2112
ATPV 10 cal/cm2
Class 1 Category 2
- Inherent Fabric: 42% Viscose FR, 26% Modacrylic, 20% Cotton, 5% Aramid, 5% Para-Aramid 2% Anti-static
- Weight: 255 g/m
- EN61482-1-2 Class 1 (4kA) (Electric Arc – Closed Box)
EN61482-1-1 10cal (ARC Category 2) (Electric Arc – Open Arc)
- EN11612 A1+A2, B1, C1, F1 (Flame Retardant)
- EN11611 A1+ A2 Class 1 (Welding)
- EN13034 Type PB 6 (Chemical Resistant)
- EN1149-5 (Antistatic)
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
A key part of our service is the delivery. We understand that the delivery is a key element of the brand experience aiming to reduce downtime where possible and alleviate other concerns associated within different sectors of the industry.
SKANWEAR have a range of delivery options to ensure your team meet their deadlines safely and effectively. These include:
- Standard Delivery | 1-2 business days | £10.00 UK
- Express Delivery | Next Day Delivery (Order before 12:00pm) | £25.00 UK
- Collection available from Doncaster Warehouse: Ready within 2-4 working days
- Europe and worldwide deliveries (can vary between 3 - 10 working days)
- Timed deliveries
- Same day courier
- SMS text/e-mail delivery notifications
- Full tracking and Proof of Delivery available
We use UPS Worldship, DPD Predict and DHL Express. Interactive delivery services that tells you by text or email when your delivery will be delivered within an hours time slot. In the event that this is not a suitable time-slot, you can respond with a preferred delivery time or location, with options available to track the order online.
SKANWEAR have a choice of distribution locations to suit our customer needs. Our central distribution warehouse is in Doncaster, United Kingdom with additional distribution facilities in Australia, Germany, Sweden, Switzerland and the USA.
Download Declaration Of Conformity
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.