Our best selling INHERENT lightweight & comfortable Coverall combined with excellent protection against Electric Arc Flash, Heat & Flame.
With single reflective bands to the torso, sleeve, legs and shoulder. Ample pockets, including hidden front kneepad pockets for easy knee-pad insertion. Easi-Arm™ Gusset Technology provides optimum movement for the wearer whilst our innovative ripstop fabric improves the durability of the garment.
- Inherent Fabric
- Adjustable Cuff & Hem
- Easi-Arm™ Gusset Technology
- Storm Guard Zip Covering
- Convertible Stand Collar
- Double Radio Loops
- Ample Pockets
- NFPA 70E / NFPA 2112
ATPV 10 cal/cm2
Class 1 Category 2
- Inherent Fabric: 42% Viscose FR, 26% Modacrylic, 20% Cotton, 5% Para-aramid, 5% Polyamide, 2% Anti-Static
- Weight: 255 g/m
- EN61482-1-2 Class 1 (4kA) (Electric Arc – Closed Box)
- ASTM F/1959 10cal (ARC Category 2) (Electric Arc – Open Arc)
- EN11612 A1+A2, B1, C1, F1 (Flame Retardant)
- EN11611 A1+A2 Class 1 (Welding)
- EN13034 Type 6 (Chemical Resistant)
- EN1149-5 (Antistatic)
- NFPA 70E / NFPA 2112 Compliant
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature