STRATA® ARC Poloshirt is an INHERENT Lightweight & comfortable Poloshirt with excellent protection against an ARC Flash provides protection against Heat & Flame related incidents.
100% Inherent ARC FR Protection
The FR protection is woven into the fabric meaning it is permanent. No matter how many times the garment is worn or washed, the protection level always remains. This results in peace of mind knowing all STRATA® garments will keep engineers safe for the life of the garment and it saves you money reducing the cost per use by not having to keep replacing garments after their chemical protection is washed out.
Easi Arm™ Gusset Technology
The added underarm panel has been fitted and developed to give greater freedom of movement through the sleeve and shoulder for working overhead and on the ground without exposing any skin.
High Stand collar with button fastening
The high collar is not only modern in look but produces excellent coverage around the neck when fastened. The less skin exposed the better.
External transfer badge displaying the garments Standards and Arc cal rating
ATPV 11 cal/cm2
Class 1 Category 2
- Inherent Fabric: 54% Modacrylic, 44% Cotton, 2% Anti-Static
- Weight: 270 g/m / 8oz
- EN61482-1-2 Class 1 (4kA) (Electric Arc - Closed Box)
- EN61482-1-1 11cal (ARC Category 2) (Electric Arc - Open Arc)
- EN11612 A1, B1, C1 (Flame Retardant)
- EN1149-5 (Antistatic)
- NFPA 70E Compliant
- EN 13758-2:2003+A1:2006 (UV Protection)
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.