The Arc Flash Hood - 40cal/cm² allows the wearer to operate in close proximity to live parts. Due to its high CAL protection level, the hood may be used in conjunction with high energy, short circuit electrical installations. Not only is this hood lightweight, but it also has a unique integrated universal helmet bracket that would fit most front brim hard hats. The visor on the hood is Clear in colour with non-colouring properties. Lightweight Clear, non-colouring visor. Built-in helmet bracket.
ATPV 40 cal/cm2
- Arc Protection Standard: ASTM F2178 – ATPV 40.0 cal/cm², HRC 4
- UV filter with smart recognition of signal lights (C)
- Optical class: 1
- Luminous transmittance NA: 29%
- Colour rendering index > 95%
- Weight: 650g / 23oz
- Mounting: The Hoodpower has an integrated universal helmet bracket. The universal bracket fits most front brim hard hats (full peak)
Foam earplugs in convenient toolbox pack.
- Contains 100 pairs of PPE600 Ear Plugs
- Ideal for DIY, builders and service engineers to use on-site
- Certified to BS EN352-2:2002 SNR 37
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.