- ARC Flash Helmet/Face Shield (CL.2/ARC2)
- Arc Power Balaclava
- Tool Box Ear Plug Pack
- Panorama Safety Glasses
- Electrical Safety Kit Backpack with Helmet Holder
- Garment Care
This ARC Flash Helmet has an integrated face shield to protect its wearer from getting burned in an ARC Flash incident. It is tested in the American “Open-ARC test”. A very ergonomic solution for all-day work.
ATPV 14 cal/cm2
Class 2 Category 2
Certified to EN 397:2012, EN 50365:2002, EN 166:2001 B 8-2-2 N 3, GS-ET 29:2011 B, ATSM, F2178 B, ANSI/ISEA Z89.1 Class E B, DIN EN 170: 2002 B, EN 397:2012+A1:2012 B, EN 50365:2002 B, NFPA70E Compliant
Devold® Spirit from Lenzing FR® and merino wool is dual-layer underwear that reduces the risk of 2nd and 3rd degree burn injuries considerably. Good protection, excellent design and lightweight fabric making this the most advanced flame
retardant underwear at the market.
Lenzing FR® reduces the risk of heat stress and has very limited shrinkage caused by heat. The knitting structure in combination with merino wool results in garments that absorbs and transports moisture from your body to the outer layer where it evaporates.
- Excellent insulating properties
- Comfortable moisture absorbing fabric
ATPV 11 cal/cm2
- Inherent Fabric: 100% Merino Wool
- Weight: 230 gm/2
- EN61482-1-2 Class 1 (4kA)(Electric Arc - Closed Box)
- EN11612 A1, B1, C1 (Flame Retardant)
- EN 13911
Foam earplugs in convenient toolbox pack.
- Contains 100 pairs of PPE600 Ear Plugs
- Ideal for DIY, builders and service engineers to use on site
- Certified to BS EN352-2:2002 SNR 37
Sleek, sporty style safety spectacles with great vision.
• Lightweight, soft-touch temples
• Single wrap-around lens for all-round protection
• Anti Scratch and Anti Fog lens
- Anti Scratch and Anti Fog lens
- Certified to EN166 1F
- Ultra-lightweight sports backpack
- One main compartment, a second in the front and a third zipped compartment at the top
- Two side mesh pockets
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps and webbed carrying handle
- Absorbent mesh padded backing
- Waist belt
- Chest strap
- Two adjustable side straps
- MP3 / iPod outlet in main compartment
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.