Our STRATA® ARC Viz Jacket (CL.1/ARC2) is lightweight and comfortable with contrast Hi Vis for increased visibility combined with excellent protection against an Electric Arc Event and protection against Heat & Flame.
With twin reflective bands to the torso, arm and shoulder. Featuring ample pockets. The Easi-Arm™ Gusset Technology gives optimum movement for the wearer.
- Inherent Fabric
- Adjustable Press Stud Cuff
- Easi-Arm™ Gusset Technology
- Storm Guard Zip Covering
- Grandad style Collar
- Single Radio Loops
- Ample Pockets
- Pocket for ID Card
- Velcro tab to add duty badges
EBT50 9.9 cal/cm2
Class 1 Category 2
- Inherent Fabric: 54% Modacrylic, 44% Cotton, 2% Anti-Static
- Weight: 240 g/m
- EN61482-1-2 Class 1 (4kA) (Electric Arc – Closed Box)
- EN61482-1-1 9.9cal EBT50 (ARC Category 2) (Electric Arc – Open Arc)
- EN11612 A1+A2, B1, C1, F1 (Flame Retardant)
- EN11611 A1+A2 Class 1 (Welding)
- EN13034 Type 6 (Chemical Resistant)
- EN1149-5 (Antistatic)
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature