STRATA® Arc Hi-Viz Poloshirt (CL.1/ARC2/ATPV 12)
For bulk orders contact us directly as email@example.com
THIS IS A DISCONTINUED ITEM WITH LIMITED STOCK
Our ergonomically designed STRATA® Arc Hi-Vis Poloshirt is an INHERENT Lightweight & comfortable Poloshirt for increased visibility combined with excellent protection against an Arc Flash provides protection against Heat & Flame related incidents.
The Arc Poloshirt includes out Easi-Arm™ Technology which gives the wearer optimum movement when working with reflective bands to the torso, arm and over the shoulder.
The STRATA® ARC Poloshirt (CL.1/ARC2) is perfect for anyone working on or near live electricity. This includes Jointers, Lineman, Overhead Linesman and Electrical Engineers.
- Inherent Fabric
- Ribbed Cuff with thump loop
- Easi-Arm™ Gusset Technology
- Placket Zip Covering
- Ribbed Collar
- Single Radio Loop
- Reflective Bands
ATPV 12 cal/cm2
Class 1 Category 2
- Inherent Fabric: 54% Modacrylic, 44% Cotton, 2% Anti-Static
- Weight: 270 g/m
- EN61482-1-2 Class 1 (4kA) (Electric Arc - Closed Box)
- EN61482-1-1 12cal (ARC Category 2) (Electric Arc - Open Arc)
- EN11612 A1, B1, C1 (Flame Retardant)
- EN1149-5 (Antistatic)
- EN20471 Class 3 (HI-Vizibility)
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature