STRATA® Arc Hi-Vis Overall (CL.1/ARC2/EBT50 9.9)
For bulk orders contact us directly as firstname.lastname@example.org
Best selling INHERENT multi-norm overall, offering excellent protection from electric arc, combined with Hi-Viz for added safety.
• Very soft INHERENT, oil, dirt and water repellent fabric
• Lots of functional pockets, including kneepad pockets
• Adjustable waist band
• Zipped ankle gussets
***Note all sale items are non-refundable***
EBT50 9.9 cal/cm2
Class 1 Category 2
- Inherent Fabric: 54% Modacrylic, 44% Cotton, 2% Anti-Static
- Weight: 240 g/m
- EN61482-1-2 Class 1 (4kA) (Electric Arc – Closed Box)
- EN61482-1-1 9.9cal (ARC Category 2) (Electric Arc – Open Arc)
- EN11612 A1+A2, B1, C1, F1 (Flame Retardant)
- EN11611 A1+A2 Class 1 (Welding)
- EN20471 Class 3 (Hi-Visibility)
- EN13034 Type PB 6 (Chemical Resistant)
- EN1149-5 (Antistatic)
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature