One coverall, available in four different weights, to suit the climate you're working in, wherever you are in the world.
Keep your company's look consistent and work in comfort no matter what the weather is doing in this arc flash resistant coverall.
The SFV839 coverall is available in:
- Light weight: 240g/m² for hot to warm conditions
- Medium weight: 320g/m² for warm to cool conditions
- Heavy weight: 480g/m² for cool to cold conditions
- Thermal weight: 480g/m² plus thermal liner, for cold to freezing conditions
All weights are available in navy blue/yellow, royal blue/yellow or navy blue, in a range of sizes from XS to 5XL, in short, regular and tall leg. Alternate colour ways are available to order.
This garment is certified to European CE safety standards and is also available in the USA standards—NFPA2112
Garment features include:
- Inherent FR fabric—oil, dirt and water repellent
- Many functional pockets, including kneepad pockets
- Adjustable waist band
- Zipped ankle gussets
If you’d like to know more about about our SFV839 coverall, or if you would like to arrange a consultation to discuss your arc flash protective clothing needs further, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the best way and most convenient time for us to contact you and one of our friendly specialist technical team will be in touch, alternatively you can buy yours here