Durable, comfortable, waterproof, flexible, breathable and lightweight all terrain safety boots. Our fantastic new S3 Exploration boots are feature-packed and offer superb value for money.
Certified to EN ISO 20345:2011 and available in sizes 6 – 12, both the high and low boots are suitable for the most extreme terrain and are our best-selling safety footwear amongst the civil engineering, construction, utilities and wind energy sectors.
- Choice of high and low styles—to suit your required level of ankle/leg protection and the water depth you are likely to encounter
- Clima Cork System insole—for ultimate temperature control and comfort. This insole improves the climate management of your feet inside your footwear. The layer of cork between the insole and outsole isolates your feet from the environmental cold and heat. The cork is a self-molded material creating the footprint of your feet, giving you extra comfort and reducing fatigue
- Water penetration and water absorption resistant leather upper with waterproof membrane—allowing your feet to breathe but keeping them 100% dry while you work
- High PU deep-profiled protective sole: anti-vibration, anti-static, side stability, resistance at hydrolysis, resistance to fuel oil, energy absorption on seat region, flexible, self-cleaning and highly slip resistant—perfect for preventing soil and water ingress whilst keeping you safe, comfortable and sure-footed on rugged terrain
- Speed lacing system—for easy donning
If you’d like to know more about about our S3 Exploration boot, send an email to: email@example.com with the best way and most convenient time for us to contact you and one of our friendly specialist technical team will be in touch, alternatively you can buy yours here